1. we must do a self-critique of ourselves--in other words, read yourself first (look at yourself) first
2. listen to people of all ages talk--you can learn from anyone and everyone, from the youth to the elders
3. never look down on people
4. know your self-importance
5. always treat people fairly
We need to learn from sick people-- they often contribute more to society despite tremendous odds because they understand their reality and they have a greater understanding and care deeply about others.
How you spend your time and who you associate with tells a lot about you.