Our schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, August 14, 4 PM: hostess is Sister Uwimana Oni, promoter of Minister Evans. She will give her presentation on the Asante (Ashanti) Nation of Ghana.
- Monday, August 15, 6 PM: hostess is Sister Shiminege, promoter of the Charles Riley Tutorial Program. She will give her presentation on the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and discuss the way too early loss of her brother and niece in 1986 at the Sylvester and Stacey Johnson Memorial.
- Tuesday, August 16, 6 PM: host is Brother Zeb, promoter of the Black Koptic Press Release. He will give his presentation on the Akan nation of Ghana.
- Wednesday, August 17, 6 PM: on the 129th birthday of Marcus Garvey, the host is Brother Brian, Minister Evans' chief assistant. He will give his presentation on the Zulu Nation of Southern Africa.
- Thursday, August 18, 6 PM: assessment and review
- Friday, August 19, 6 PM: host is Brother Leo, the promoter of security. He will give his presentation on the Igbo (Ibo) Nation.
- Saturday, August 20, 6 PM: hostess is Sister Brenda Snow. The Johnny Brown Defense Committee will provide musical entertainment.