- Sunday, August 13 (4 PM): Special Student Doology Hour featuring a presentation on the Ashanti (Asante) nation of Ghana, followed by a commentary by Minister Lawrance Lee Evans. Dinner will be served.
- Monday-Wednesday, August 14-16 (6 PM): there will be a display of Garvey related materials. Attendees can use these dates to enroll in the Charles Riley Tutorial Program or meet with Minister Lawrance Lee Evans
- Thursday, August 17 (6 PM): 130TH anniversary of the Honorable Marcus Garvey's birth, highlights are presentations on the Akan and Zulu nations of Ghana and South Africa respectively, a presentation on the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the annual Sylvester and Stacey Johnson Memorial. Refreshments will be served.
- Friday, August 18 (6 PM): presentation on the Igbo (Ibo) nation of Nigeria, followed by a concert featuring the Johnny Brown Defense Committee. Dinner will be served.
- Saturday, August 19 (1-3 PM): Weekly bottle campaign fundraiser, the community is encouraged to donate their NYS cans and bottles to the Institute
The workshop is designed for those who desire "people" skills and "personal" skills for the purpose of individual success. Doology is a discipline for being successful in one's academic environment and in one's interpersonal relationships.
Minister Lawrance Lee Evans Sr. is the Developer of Doology based on the teachings of his late grandmother, Madam Martha McMiller Jordan. RSVP at email@example.com.
June 6 is the birthday of Madam Martha Jordan. The Doology Workshop is also a fundraiser for the annual trip to the FCII Festival in July.