Effective August 2, 2020, First Community Interfaith Institute Inc. will resume in person Student Doology Hour worship service on Sunday afternoon in the backyard of 219 Hamilton Street (see above photos) in a shorter time format and with limited in-person capacity as long as the weather permits. We will continue the Virtual Student Doology Hour on the Institute YouTube channel. We thank you for your patience during the mandated shutdown. Your responses to the reopening survey made this step possible.
Per the New York State and Centers for Disease Control guidelines, these are the rules that will be followed for Student Doology Hour in the Yard:
- Masks must be worn for the entire service. Masks will be provided at entry.
- Hand sanitizer must be applied immediately (a large bottle will be on the table).
- Next to the sanitizer bottle will be the envelopes for donation. Find the one with your name and put it in the red donation box with your donation and/or put change in the cup.
- We will not be serving food. Please do not bring food to Student Doology Hour in the Yard! Bottled water will be available. It is suggested that you eat at home before the service.
- No hugs or handshakes-- wave to the group when entering the yard.
- Chairs will be disinfected before and after service.
- For the monthly designated birthday commemoration, the birthday honoree(s) will receive a birthday card, a small token, and a box of either donut, muffins, cupcakes, etc. We will no longer serve ice cream and cake.
- As there are people walking on the sidewalk and the parking lot without masks, please leave the Institute as soon as possible at the conclusion of service.
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH COVID-19!